[TYPO3] Cooluri - anybody using page type "mount point"?

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jul 25 13:37:14 CEST 2008

Hi!

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> This is described here, right?
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8194

It could be valid for 4.1.x but 4.2.x should have this fixed. Menu in 4.1.x did not use the same function as the rest of TYPO3 to create links. This was fixed in 4.2, so if link works outside menu, it will work in menu as well.

> @Dmitry
> Could you have a look at this? I'll try the patch tomorrow.
> Maybe it should be applied to 4.2.2, if it really fixes this issue.

I can but in 1.5 week time. I have work plan arranged until that.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team