[TYPO3] Cooluri - anybody using page type "mount point"?

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Jul 25 13:04:34 CEST 2008

> Should work with RealURL.

Sorry, site is already running cooluri and I will not change this.

I just did some tests and found out that it seems to work well, if mount
point and source are in the same domain. Otherwise I get "The requested page
didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root! (MP var was corrupted)".

So cooluri shouldn't return domain of the mounted pages, but the one defined
for page with type "mount point".

@Jan
Would it be hard to change this? IMHO you just have to check weather there
is MP-GET-var. Where would I have to look at the code?

All here described just works with "Substitute Mount Point (this page) with
Mounted page:" active.
Otherwise I get incomplete MP-Vars (?MP=6568-), but this seems not to be a
cooluri problem (occurs even with inactive cooluri).

Steffen