[TYPO3] My login box dosn't work propertly [was: mm_forum where are buttons?]

Przemysław Staniszewski specjalista.it at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 08:24:10 CEST 2008

Hello again

 I think my problems with mm_forum are from that my login box not working
fine.

When I log into via login I should be redirected to restricted area but i'm
not.
So i install better-login box and on the other page I put user registration
from mm_forum.

After register via mm_forum, activate by clicking link which I receive via
email I'm trying to authorize - but nothing happens (also I put some
messages to login success or login error and also i can't see them).

When i used forgot your password option i receive email with this body:

Hi <deleted email by me :>

We couldn't find a username for this email address and so cannot send
the password to you. Probably you misspelled the email address
(upper/lower case makes a difference) or maybe you even didn't
register yet?

Of course all created users are in my user SysFolder in page tree ,
activated with all data which are the same as provided in create user form.

And that's all.

Best regards.
--
Przemysław Staniszewski