[TYPO3] Yet Another Feed Importer (yafi) - Command line script

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jul 25 07:42:07 CEST 2008

Hi Tim!

Timothy Ding wrote:
> I am having problem executing the yafi command to import feeds, i
> created one feed record in pid2 and below is what i have entered. i
> think my syntax is wrong because cli_dispatch won't start. can someone
> give me a hint?
>
> typo3$./cli_dispatch.phpsh yafi -p 2 - l 1 -n 1 -v

Firsts, cli_dispatch.phpsh should be started from one level up (TYPO3 base directory). Next, there is a space between "-" and "l". Third, "import" is missing :) So correct command would be:

$ ./typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh yafi import -p 2 -l 1 -n 1 -v

This should work :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team