[TYPO3] RealURL, Multidomain, Multilanguage: problems with paths

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Thu Jul 24 17:44:45 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I have a problem in one of my RealURL installations. The facts:

realurl 1.1.0
TYPO3 4.0.5

2 domains (each one with multiple domain records on their corresponding
root pages), multitree model

Both domaintrees have a page named "presse" and a page "pressearchiv"
within. Now when I go to the page named "presse" on domain 1 everything
works just fine, on domain 2 I get a 404 page not found error.

In the info module I have:
ID-to-Path-Mapping:
das-unternehmen/presse/pressearchiv  Rootpage:23
das-unternehmen/presse/pressearchiv  Rootpage: 268

decode cache:
nothing
de/das-unternehmen/presse/pressearchiv/

encode cache:
de/das-unternehmen/presse/pressearchiv/
de/das-unternehmen/presse/pressearchiv/

The relevant parts of my configuration are:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['www.mydomain1.de'] = array(
         'init' => array(
             'enableCHashCache' => 1,
             'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile',
             'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 1,
             'enableUrlEncodeCache' => 1,
             'respectSimulateStaticURLs' => 0,
             'postVarSet_failureMode'=>'redirect_goodUpperDir',
         ),
     'redirects_regex' => array (

     ),
     'preVars' => array(
                         array(
                                 'GETvar' => 'no_cache',
                                 'valueMap' => array(
                                     'no_cache' => 1,
                                 ),
                                 'noMatch' => 'bypass',
                         ),
                          array(
                              'GETvar' => 'L',
                 'valueMap' => array(
                     'de' => '0',
                     'en' => '1',
                     'fr' => '2',
                 ),
                 'valueDefault' => 'de',
             ),
                 ),
      'pagePath' => array(
             'type' => 'user',
             'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
             'spaceCharacter' => '-',
             'languageGetVar' => 'L',
             'expireDays' => 7,
             'rootpage_id' => 23,
         ),
[...]

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['www.mydomain2.de']=$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['www.mydomain1.de'];

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['www.mydomain2.de']['pagePath']['rootpage_id']=268;

Somebody has a hint what I could try to get this working?

Thanks in advance,

Susanne