[TYPO3] mm_forum where are buttons?

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 15:44:00 CEST 2008

I had the same "problem". I setup the forum and then I created a new category in the LISTE module just like creating a tt_news category. This way I ended up with a forum without links.

I deleted this again and created a new category through the mm_forum backend module. Don't have an installation at hand but in the dropdown there is an admin section which let's you create new categories.

After I created one there it showed up in the frontend including links to create new topics and answers.

Regards michael