[TYPO3] Problem with one of my sites

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Jul 24 14:53:05 CEST 2008

Ich habe es aus probiert mit:

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 = TEXT
page.10.value = HELLO WORLD!

und mit

### Config ###
### ------ ###

config {

  noPageTitle = 2 # Suppress default title tag
  doctype = xhtml_strict
  htmlTag_langKey = en
  xhtml_cleaning = cached
  spamProtectEmailAddresses = 1
  uniqueLinkVars = 1
  noScaleUp = 1
}

# Reverse order of <?xml...> and <!DOCTYPE...> tags for IE XHTML compat.
[browser = msie]
  config.doctypeSwitch = 1
[end]

### Auto-parser Config ###
### ------------------ ###

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {

  # Read the template file:
  content = FILE
  content.file = fileadmin/templates/dummypage/dummypage_template.html

  # Here we define which elements in the HTML that
  # should be wrapped in subpart-comments:

  elements {

    BODY.all = 1
    BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY

    HEAD.all = 1
    HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER

    # Remove title tag
    HEAD.rmTagSections = title
  }

  # Prefix all relative paths with this value:
  relPathPrefix = fileadmin/templates/dummypage/
}

### TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY ###
### ----------------------------- ###

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE

temp.mainTemplate {

  # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1

  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
}

### PAGE ###
### ---- ###

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0

# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate

# Declare a page header text object
page.headerData.10 = TEXT

# Use page subtitle field first; otherwise use page title field
page.headerData.10.field = subtitle // title

page.headerData.10.noTrimWrap = |<title> |</title>|

page.bodyTag >
page.bodyTagCObject = HTML
page.bodyTagCObject.value.field = alias//uid
page.bodyTagCObject.value.wrap = <body id="t3pid|">

I see nothing with either of those.

The template file exists for the second template and I have included CSS
Styled Content.

When I disable/hide the templates, I see the standard TYPO3 no template
page.

This page is the first page in the tree.

The other sites (which function ok) are sub pages with a domain record. The
first page has a domain record  too, it's a page people should see when they
put in the wrong url.

It did used to work, but now doesn't. I can't see what could be wrong.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert