[TYPO3] mm_forum where are buttons?

Dmitry Martynenko dima at realt.by
Thu Jul 24 14:10:53 CEST 2008

Hi Przemyslaw,

PS> My English is very poor, I don't have button's on my mind - buttons like
PS> images, only buttons like links to put new topic or something.

My english too :)
mm_forum use special images-buttons as links like "new topic" etc.

PS> But I see my login form dosn't work propertly. I check everything few times
PS> and I don't know what I have check.

PS> Situations is like this: I have on the main page login form which should
PS> send me to specyfic page (with forum). But when I enter login and password
PS> i'm still on the same page i'm not redirected. :(

I think it is not forum problem.
You are not redirected or you are not logged in ?
Login form should change it's appearence after FE user login.

PS> So if I go to the forum directly (if page rights allow for this) i see forum
PS> without links to create new posts becuse i'm not authorized.

You may not see this links (which displayed as images !) even you login is
ok! Because there is no buttons (images) for your site language. We have
the same problem on russian sites.

--
Dmitry Martynenko
Developer