[TYPO3] Ratings 1.08 and TYPO3 4.2

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Wed Jul 23 16:42:48 CEST 2008

Hi Dimitry,

> However information format is not what you can easily modify in BE. It is
> made for efficiency, not for ease of modification :)

That's fine! - I hadn't understood that and thought perhaps something was
wrong, so thanks for the update

Thanks too for the info on the localisation: not a problem.

I'd be grateful for any feedback on the template issue.  The only solution
at the moment is to edit the template in the res/ folder, which is obviously
not ideal :)

FYI I will write a JQuery version of the script and send it to you if you
want?

Paul