[TYPO3] Gifbuilder first charactor in h1

Aji Yahya aji.yahya at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:58:39 CEST 2008

Rene Gulager schrieb:
> Hi
> I'm trying to make a graphically h1 header on a page. I of course using
> Gifbuilder but I have a problem that I don't know how to solve
>
> I need to change the font of the first letter and change the spacing
> between the first and sekund letter.
>
> Right now my typoscript is working, but I dont know how I can change the
> first letter..
>
> My typoscript:
>
> lib.gfxheader = TEXT
> lib.gfxheader.current=1
> lib.gfxheader.wrap = |
> lib.gfxheader.split {
>   token.char = 32
>   cObjNum = 1
>   1 = COA
>   1 {
>     10 = IMAGE
>     10.alttext.data =  page:title
>     10.titleText.data =  page:title
>
>     10.file = GIFBUILDER
>     10.file {
>       backColor = #ffffff
>       XY = [10.w]+10, 35
>       10 = TEXT
>       10.spacing = 2
>       10.iterations = 2
>       10.text.current = 1
>       10.fontFile = fileadmin/templates/fonts/hlul.ttf
>       10.fontSize = 28
>       10.fontColor = #909189
>       10.niceText = 0
>       10.antiAlias = 1
>       10.offset = 0,28
>     }
>   }
> }

Hello Rene,

as i understand, you want to use 2 different fonts in the same GIF right??

you have to do something like this:

     10.file = GIFBUILDER
     10.file {
     XY = [10.w]+2+[20.w]+1,24
               10 = TEXT
               10.text.current = 1
               10.text.listNum.splitChar= |
               10.text.listNum=0
               10.fontColor = #7C848D
               10.fontFile =  path to font / font-1.ttf
               10.niceText = 1
               10.offset = 0,16
               10.fontSize = 14
               10.spacing =  ...
               20 = TEXT
               20.text.current = 1
               20.text.listNum.splitChar= |
               20.text.listNum=1
               20.fontColor = #4C7BA7
               20.fontFile =  path to font / font-2.ttf
               20.niceText = 1
               20.offset = [10.w]+1,16
               20.fontSize = 14

}

be sure to add | between the first letter and the second letter like this:
L|ETTER

hope that help.

Regards
Aji