[TYPO3] Duplicated referencend $tce->copyRecord function with templavoila

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jul 23 12:53:52 CEST 2008

Hi!

Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
> One question about that, how I can know if a function is internal or
> not?

Sometimes there is @access or @internal. But usually it is difficult to know :(

When you work with TCEmain, you can definitely use:
- start
- process_datamap
- process_cmdmap
- clear_cache
- clear_cacheCmd

> The real problem is how to set the optional parameters without call
> directly to function copyRecord.
> I'd like to call this function like it's called at [1], but I think that
> it's not possible. Then I don't understand why this is an internal
> function.

Because other actions must be performed before calling this function. You may break other extensions and bypass certain checks if you call it directly.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team