[TYPO3] How to set Return-Path in sr_feuserregister

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Wed Jul 23 12:37:46 CEST 2008

Hi Søren,

Søren Malling wrote on 23.07.2008 10:21:

> did you try with the constants
>
> plugin.tx_srfeuser_register.pi.email = YOUR_EMAIL
>
> as mentioned in the manual (
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/sr_feuser_register/2.5.15/view/1/4/#id3963689
> )?

yes, it is in use, but not recognized for the return-path. I think the
problem is the missing setting in the core
(t3lib_content::sendNotifyEmail, tslib_fe::plainMailEncoded,
t3lib_div::plainMailEncoded).

But I had some positive feedback from the server admin and the php value
has been set in the vhost config:

<Directory ...>
     php_admin_value sendmail_path "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i -f
webmaster at your.domain.com"
</Directory>

That worked for us right now.

Thanks anyway.