[TYPO3] Ratings 1.08 and TYPO3 4.2

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Wed Jul 23 10:08:22 CEST 2008

Hi ,

I have a fresh TYPO3 4.2.1 install and I'm having the same problem (PHP is
5.2.6 so not relevant I think)

The extension *works* fine, as far as I can see, but the ratings aren't
listed anywhere in the backend.

I have a couple of other problems actually:

1./ Can't change local lang labels.  The following, for ex., doesn't work:

plugin.tx_ratings_pi1 {
  _LOCAL_LANG.default {
    api_rating = blah
  }
}

2./ Setting templateFile in flexform seems not to have an effect (continues
using the default template), and in TS, just makes the output disappear
altogether.  Maybe my syntax is wrong? (template is there and the following
does not work even if the template is identical to the one supplied).

plugin.tx_ratings_pi1.templateFile =
fileadmin/templates/Assets/p/01/t/plugin_ratings.html

Dmitry - I'd be very grateful for any pointers you might be able to provide.

Thanks for the extension.

Paul