[TYPO3] Reminder: best open source CMS award

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 22 10:56:05 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Just to remind (if you did not vote yet). Packt Publishing "2008 Open
> Source CMS Award" contest is still in progress. You can nominate your
> favorite CMS and greatly support it this way!
>
> http://www.packtpub.com/award
>
> P.S. I did :)

I just realized that they first nominate and only next there will be a vote. As some people said, their web site is not very clear...

Anyway, we should nominate TYPO3 as much as we can and then go there again and vote. I do not understand why they could not simply compile a list of CMSes to do one stage vote :(

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team