[TYPO3] "Connecting" comments extension to fe_users

Martin Weissen martin at weissen.li
Mon Jul 21 15:33:18 CEST 2008

Hi Soren

I just made your changes in ext_tables.php to get this nice db relation.
Additionally I added the new marker ###USERNAME### to the form template also to
be able to display the currently logged in user inside the comment form. If you
have any other features, it would be nice if we can add them to this extension.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/comments_feuser/0.0.3/
(don't consider the version 1.0.0, it was a false upload).

Thanks to your input!

Regards
Martin Weissen