[TYPO3] Inactive links in HMENU

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:36:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Tapio Markula
<tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi> wrote:
> Christian Lerrahn kirjoitti:
>> Hi,
>> I'd like to have a menu which lists some pages without linking them.
>> I'd like to use a certain page type for the pages which are displayed
>> as inactive. I'd prefer them to be pages that usually don't get listed
>> at all like e.g. a backend separator. But the most important thing is
>> that I can add pages easily that then get displayed as inactive.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Christian
>
> create a user function - as default Typo3 handles this as link states -
> there is USR (user)
>
> *only* the page type 'spacer' works as if fake link state (SPC)

This would be simple enough in Typoscript as well. Check the mailing
list archives: a week or two ago there was a thread about building
TMENUs where External URL type pages were linked differently from the
default. There are working examples at the end of the thread that
contain all that's required to do this.

Also, it's possible to define your own page types using TSconfig, so
if there are no suitable page types already, you can add your own…

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/