[TYPO3] Parameters in sr_language_menu link

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Mon Jul 21 12:24:39 CEST 2008

Hi,

I solved my previous post: to add a certain parameter to the link that
displays single news we can add this trick to our TS template:

Example:

plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.linkTitleField = title
plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.linkTitleField.wrap = |" class="blablabla"

Now my interest is to add a parameter to the link that displays the
language of my site when using sr_language_menu extension. Now I'm
afraid I can't do the same trick as before.

Thanks for helping in advance,
Sergio