[TYPO3] TemplaVoila in Version 4.2.1

Sebastian Baciu sebastian.baciu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 19:19:58 CEST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I have recently been experimenting with TemplaVoila for a new site design
and came across what appears to be an bug. Unfortunately, because of the
unusual circumstances under which this occurs, i am forced to turn to you to
ask for advice, in order to verify that this actually is a bug and not an
issue arising from my own particular configuration.

I have Typo3 4.2.1 installed locally on my Windows Machine (actually, a
MacBook using BootCamp, but that shouldnt matter). I am using XAMPP to
provide Apache and MySQL/PHP and everything in typo3 works as it should, and
as i would expect it to. I have sucessfully created a website using
TemplaVoila and I can sucessfully view and navigate the site.

The problem occurs when i try to add a content element to a TemplaVoila
page. If i click on the "Page Sign with a Plus" when in the *page view* i
get the following error:

*Catchable fatal error*: Argument 2 passed to
t3lib_div::implodeArrayForUrl() must be an array, null given, called in
C:\xampp\htdocs\t3\typo3conf\ext\templavoila\mod1\db_new_content_el.php on
line 285 and defined in *C:\xampp\htdocs\t3\t3lib\class.t3lib_div.php* on
line *1635

*Now here is where it gets confusing: If i right click on a page in the page
tree and then go to New->Pagecontent, i can sucessfully add content, and not
only that, but it also shows up successfully on the website. No issue
whatsoever.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks for your time,

Sebastian