[TYPO3] Frontend User Registration / Localization

Lee M. Childress leemchildress at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 18:09:37 CEST 2008

I am using Typo3 4.2.1 and have installed the Frontend User Registration
module. Most everything works awesome, but have two problems.

(1)    Localization. On my root page in my TS Setup, I have:

config.sys_language_uid = 0

config.language = en

config.locale_all = en_US

config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages = NONE;

But yet my Frontend User Registration insists on using German settings for
zones and countries. Where do I set the language to English?

(2)    Lastly, for screen output as well as e-mail that is sent out to new
registrants, I get the extension code field in place of the site name in
certain spots. Here is an example taken from an e-mail sent when I
registered:

Thank you for registering with Confirmation.

   Shouldn't "Confirmation" be my site name? Site name is configured because
it appears at the end of my letters.

Thanks for any help you can offer. It's driving me nuts!