[TYPO3] Always getting "This is your first TYPO3 page" when viewing pages

Alessandro Vernet avernet at scdi.org
Thu Jul 17 23:34:04 CEST 2008

Alessandro Vernet wrote:

> Thank you for the tip. It looks like a "Clear cache in typo3conf" or
> "Clear
> FE cache" unblocked the situation and I now see in the frontend updates I
> am
> doing in the backend. Cool! :)

One correction to my previous comment: most likely the issue was that I
didn't have any template selected for that page. Selecting a template solved
the problem. See screenshot:

http://www.screencast.com/t/cE6WcRhQRA

I have seen a number of other people hitting the same problem. Maybe it
would be good to have some template used by default for pages created right
after installing TYPO3.

Alex

-----
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/