[TYPO3] yet another feed import - items are not inserted in specified pid

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Thu Jul 17 15:27:33 CEST 2008

Hi

I have been playing around with this feed import extension for at few
hours and I successfully imported some news items from my feed. I have a
few questions though.

All the news items are inserted in the root page(0) even though I have
chosen a News storage page.

Another thing, when I choose a news category and press save, the chosen
category is invisible in the left selectbox.

And one last thing, I have deleted the imported news records because
they were inserted wrong and now I cant import them again, probably
because the plugin things they are already imported, is it possible to
reset this?

/Brian