[TYPO3] FW: make active links to hidden page

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Jul 17 15:14:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

> hi, Sorry for my last mail, I did a mistake. I'm begginer and I'm wondring how to make active in FE links to hidden page.thanks.Mohamed Aïmane  EL KIRA

Do I understand you correctly if I say you have some pages that are
hidden but you want to create links, e.g. in a text block, that shows
the page anyway?

That is not possible as they are said to be hidden!

But you may hide them in menu instead (another checkbox of the page
property pane) that lets you hide them in a menu but link as any other page.

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html