[TYPO3] Bug in FCE section: checkboxes instead of radiobuttons

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 10:20:35 CEST 2008

Hello,

when I create a Section inside a FCE I can insert multiple sections. To delete or order them there are checkboxes with coresponding icons.

When you check delete and top the FCE can't be edited again. Checking the xml in the database I see that the section is empty (deleted) but the selection tag is moved one position up. So these cinflicting operation are both performed.

Isn't this a known bug? It's obvious that none of those three operations should be perfomred together thus using radiobuttons would solve this easily.

Regards Michael