[TYPO3] TS code - based on tt_content uid (tt_news related)

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 08:23:29 CEST 2008

>> Please hint/help?
>>
>I afraid you cannot do it with TS. If you use TV, you can do it per "lib."
instance:

>lib.news < plugin.tt_news
>lib.news.archiveTypoLink.parameter = 81
>
>lib.news2 < plugin.tt_news
>lib.news2.archiveTypoLink.parameter = 80
>
>Next each of these objects should be connected to a field in TV as
"TypoScript Object Path".

I have get lib.news and lib.news2 from tt_content as such,

lib.news2 = RECORDS
lib.news2.tables = tt_content
lib.news2.source = 74

lib.news = RECORDS
lib.news.tables = tt_content
lib.news.source = 67

And then I set each to appear on specific pages, some of which are
intersecting (overlapping). The pages where these intersect (overlap) cause
the problem to be unable to define a separe archive link. Understand? I
define these 67 and 74 and specific sys folder which holds tt_content
elements which are called with "TypoScript Object Path" and I delegate which
page they appear on to.

I understand that I mix things here, but how do I define the archive link
per instance with TS?
lib.news2 < plugin.tt_news
lib.news2.archiveTypoLink.parameter = 80

lib.news2 is tt_content 74 and I have to call it to render it in the
frontend as a RECORDS and tell the table and source.

Am I mixing something here?

Please advise

Regards,
Darko