[TYPO3] Always getting "This is your first TYPO3 page" when viewing pages

Alessandro Vernet avernet at scdi.org
Thu Jul 17 02:00:09 CEST 2008

Hi Bernd,

Bernd Wilke wrote:

> have you configured TYPO3 for your content?

What do you mean by "configured TYPO3 for your content"? I don't really have
"content" at this point, as I am starting from scratch.

Bernd Wilke wrote:

> if you had a complete empty page you could import a default-configuration
> like the mastertemplate of the TYPO3-UG NRW:
> 	http://ug.typo3-nrw.de/mastertemplate.html
> Anyway you might use the documentation to create the first half at last.

Thank you for the tip. It looks like a "Clear cache in typo3conf" or "Clear
FE cache" unblocked the situation and I now see in the frontend updates I am
doing in the backend. Cool! :)

Alex

-----
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/