[TYPO3] How to add a static template

Alessandro Vernet avernet at scdi.org
Thu Jul 17 01:11:48 CEST 2008

I am using an extension for the first time (Newsletter Subscription). I added
the extension, inserted in a page, and now get the following when viewing
the page (screenshot): http://www.screencast.com/t/sMVee4zTXzi

I understand that I need to add a static template for Newsletter
Subscription, but how can I do this? I looked under Templates and Ext
Manager and didn't see anything obvious. Also the link to the documentation
in the error message doesn't seem to be valid anymore.

Alex

-----
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/