[TYPO3] Always getting "This is your first TYPO3 page" when viewing pages

Alessandro Vernet avernet at scdi.org
Thu Jul 17 00:08:12 CEST 2008

I can add pages and edit existing page in the back-end just fine, but when I
look at them in the front-end (by clicking on the "View webpage" icon), I
always get a page with just the text "This is your first TYPO3 page!". The
title of the page corresponds to the title I chose when creating the page,
but the content isn't there.

This is with TYPO3 Ver. 4.1.6. And I apologize of this too much of a newbie
question; I'm just starting there with TYPO3.

Alex

-----
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/