[TYPO3] Creating menu based on the same level pages

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Jul 16 19:08:53 CEST 2008

on Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:08:52 -0700, Bade Iriabho wrote:

> Hello,

[...]
> Given the above page scheme, I would like to create a menu that listed
> pages on the same level as the current page.
>
> So for example if you are on "main1" page, then the menu would state:
>
>>main1
>>main2

[...]

just look for entrylevel.
i don't remember it clearly. you may user something like
	entrylevel = -1

another aproach could be to use condition about the entrylevel to define
the menu:

temp.menu = HMENU
temp.menu {
	entrylevel = 0
}

[entrylevel = 1]
temp.menu.entrylevel = 1
[entrylevel = 2]
temp.menu.entrylevel = 2
[entrylevel = 3]
temp.menu.entrylevel = 3
 :
[global]

or in a similar way

at last you can use CSS to hide all other levels. probably in combination
with entrylevel-conditions

bernd