[TYPO3] "to top" link translation

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Wed Jul 16 12:27:43 CEST 2008

hello list

as some of you already noticed I am struggeling with chinese
localisation of a website at the moment.

one more issue is the "to top" link, one can set per content element.
how can I translate that to chinese?

german is well translated by translation handling I think. I added
chinese(simplified) in translation handling, but the to-top-link
remains "to top". I would like to change it to 返回顶部.

as it seems not translated by the translation handling, can I set it
somehow with a condition in TS? something like

## chinese (simplified)
[globalVar = GP:L = 2]
<to-top-link> = 返回顶部
[global]

if possible what would be the corresponding TS to replace the <to-top-
link> in the condition.
or is there any other way?

rgds
GUIDO