[TYPO3] relative path mistaken

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Tue Jul 15 23:37:39 CEST 2008

hi

did ya try

page.CSS_inlineStyle (
	div #header { background-image:
url('fileadmin/template/main/img/header_eng.png'); }
)

without the trailing slash?

IMHO the baserurl
http://www.mydomain.com/dev/
already delivers the slash and prepending it to the
background-image: url('/fileadmin/template/main/img/header_eng.png')
would lead to a path like
http://www.mydomain.com/dev//fileadmin/template/main/img/header_eng.png

just a thought, not sure it will fix it, but at least thats how my
local installations on the mac in subdirectories work.

rgds,
GUIDO

>>> www.mydomain.com/filedamin/etc.jpg instead of