[TYPO3] REALURL problem with chinese localisation - menu links not working

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Tue Jul 15 20:43:03 CEST 2008

Hi Dimitry

>> what I do not understand is why the id-to-path-mapping is not
>> giving me
>> anything in web/info in order to change/set aliases manually.
>
> Log out from BE. While you are in BE, nothing will appear in cache.

I logged out. called every page manually in FE, logged back in again,
and in id-to-path mapping not all pages are filled, the complete first
level is missing and some random other pages as well :(

>> unfortunately I am bound to 4.1.7 as the server of the customer
>> will not
>> be updated to php5 before autumn and therefore no 4.2.x is running
>> til
>> then on this server.
>
> Then you are out of luck I afraid :(

meanwhile the interims solution is to disable realurl only for chinese
language bei TS condition.
as soon as I can test it on 4.2 I will send feedback again.

thx again ever so much.

GUIDO