[TYPO3] REALURL problem with chinese localisation - menu links not working

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Tue Jul 15 16:26:36 CEST 2008

hello list

I am a step further, though it is only a tiny one ;)

the before mentioned url for the homepage in chinese
http://www.swiss-securitas.com/cn/2002739029.html
is a result of the unicode translation of the english 主页 (hope that
will be displayed) wich is 主页
and ends up as a 2002739029.html

I then went to web/info modul and changed it in the speaking url
management, id-to-path-mapping to "home".

now the url http://www.swiss-securitas.com/cn/home.html is working,
either when I call it directly in the addressbar, or from the first
link in man menu in the chinese page version.
unfortunately for all other pages the id-to-path-mapping is completely
empty, and therefore I cannot change anything manually :(
I have checked everything over and over again, cleared all caches,
changed to a browser that I definitely have not called these urls
before, all without success.

once again, I cann call any page in german or english, and replace
the /en/ or /de/ in the url with /cn/ and the pages are shown
propperly, only when clicking the links in the mainnav I do not get
any propper url and page displayed, apart of the first link, the home
page, wich I altered maually as described above.

please be so kind and help me out with this one, I do not know where
to check/debug else in this case.

rgds,
GUIDO