[TYPO3] Alias Domains with RealURL - issues with pagetype externalURL

Patrick Fitz-Simons t3lists at fitz-simons.org
Mon Jul 14 21:07:33 CEST 2008

Many thanks for your reply!
	especially as busy as we all are...

What confuses me is:
The issue described wasn't exhibited during development.
The ExternalURL page worked flawlessly using "simulate static docs"
through either domain.

I understand that t3 manages the ExternalURL page types..
and if I understand correctly...
	RealURL transforms the URLs that T3 generates..

What I think I am observing is:
when browsing through the main domain or the alias domain
	-all page id's  are transformed perfectly..
	EXCEPT for any page ID's that are page type ExternalURL
--
the transformation of page type ExternalURL is fine under the baseURL
The transformation of page type ExternalURL is broken under the alias.

thoughts?

;p..