[TYPO3] Alias Domains with RealURL - issues with pagetype externalURL

Patrick Fitz-Simons t3lists at fitz-simons.org
Mon Jul 14 19:19:33 CEST 2008

G'day folks
(Tipping hat to Dimitry again)

I have typo3 4.1.2 install using realURL
1 web site with 2 domains .. 1 main , 1 alias

Question:
is there special RealURL config for pagetype externalURL when using
alias domains?

Situation:
a visitor lands on the alias domain home page and clicks one of
externalURL menu items,
result
a blank page is displayed or the page is displayed as it was before it
was changed to ExternalURL

live example- http://www.seejudy.com
click "find a home"
GOOD- opens external URL

live example http://www.judyweinstock.com
click "find a home"
BAD- displays the page as it was before it was changed to External URL

All caches cleared.. realurl rootpage id's set to same..

Any clues would be appropriately appreciated
as I have searched the world over and feel I have missed the point or am
lacking the proper vocabulary or question..

Many thank in advance!
Patrick Fitz-Simons
http://www.patrick.fitz-simons.org