[TYPO3] realURL - every page redirects to front page

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Jul 14 16:26:11 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>> The links look fine, though I wonder why no data is displayed in the
>> ID-to-path mapping in the backend.
>
> Are you logged in to Backend? Then cache is disabled.
>
>> How do I enable rewrite log? Is this from inside Typo3?
>>
>> The server i IIS
>
> No idea for IIS :( I used Apache even when I was on Windows.

That's the point. How did you configure IIS to redirect all not existing
pages to index.php? When you use Apache, you have to activate the
default .htaccess that comes with TYPO3. But as IIS does not understand
this, do you have some ISAPI filter you activated? Without asking IIS to
redirect to index.php in case you try to get an non existing file,
RealURL will not be called at all. Is this your problem?

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html