[TYPO3] realURL - every page redirects to front page

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jul 14 15:36:23 CEST 2008

Hi!

Brian Bendtsen wrote:
> I know - and they dont - the navigation works fine when realUrl is
> deactivated.

It works because redirection does not happen in this case.

> I just updated to realUrl version 1.4 but the problem still exist

I do not think it is related to RealURL at all. If I were you I would check two things:
- that links look correct
- activate rewrite log and see what happens

The second step makes sense only if first is ok.

If you use Apache2, you may also need AcceptPathInfo set to "on" in server config.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team