[TYPO3] imageLinkWrap: what did I missed? [badly solved but solved]

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Jul 12 17:38:50 CEST 2008

> <TypoScript>
> <![CDATA[
>     10 = IMAGE
>     10.file {
>         import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
>         import.current = 1
>         import.listNum = 0
>         minW = 150
>         maxW = 150
>         minH = 150
>         maxH = 230
>     }
>     10.imageLinkWrap = 1
>         10.imageLinkWrap {
>                 enable = 1
>                 bodyTag = <body bgColor="black">
>                 wrap = <a href="javascript:close();"> | </a>
>                 width = 200
>                 height = 200m
>                 JSwindow = 1
>                 JSwindow.newWindow = 1
>                 JSwindow.expand = 17,20
>         }
> ]]>
> </TypoScript>

I found this modification to be OK, although not optimal:

10.imageLinkWrap = 1
10.imageLinkWrap {
	enable = 1

	typolink {
		# This returns a link, pointing to the path + name of the original image.
		# or to the path + name of the resized multibox image (if maxH or maxW
is reached.)
		parameter.cObject = COA
		parameter.cObject.10 = IMG_RESOURCE
		parameter.cObject.10.file.import.data = TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile
		parameter.cObject.10.file.maxW = 790
		parameter.cObject.10.file.maxH = 790

		parameter.cObject.20 = TEXT
		# There is a space before the dimension!
		parameter.cObject.20.value (
			 817x820:resizable=0
		)
         }