[TYPO3] Unable to resize image from dam in rtehtmlarea

Pierre Rossel typo3-l at prossel.com
Fri Jul 11 17:30:57 CEST 2008

Hello,

I ran into a problem with the rtehtmlarea extension and the dam. Once an
image is inserted in the rte, it's properties cannot be modified (width,
height, etc...). Actually, they are not loaded when opening the image
properties popup and the update button doesn't work either.

I have checked the dam 1.1 documentation and followed instructions to add
txdam_media to the overruleMode value in the page TSConfig. Searched the
archives and Google, tried for hours playing with options, clearing caches,
changing browsers...

An interesting info is that when enabling the dam browser (enableDAMBrowser)
in dam extension (which should not be done according to documentation), I
loose the possibility to select images in the rte image browser, but
existing images properties can be modified.

Any hint on what I am missing ?

Typo3 4.2.1
dam and dam_catedit up to date from trunk

Thank you.
Pierre Rossel