[TYPO3] Disable Layout Items for Bullets

Ronald Renfro rr at dreimorgen.com
Fri Jul 11 11:34:06 CEST 2008

Yes, I have read the ts_config even though I must confess that I am
not a typo3 core developer.
Back to the question:

why does the typoscript concerning the uploads work correctly e.g. the
Layout item are not displayed whereas following the same principle for
the bullets does not yield the correct result? Any insight?

# FileLinks disable some layout items (WORKS!)
TCEFORM.tt_content.uploads_layout.removeItems = 1,2,3,4

# BulletList disable some layout items (DOES NOT WORK)
TCEFORM.tt_content.bullets_layout.removeItems = 2,3,4