[TYPO3] GMENU_LAYERS relativeToTriggerItem=0

Barbara Wijbenga bwijbenga at chello.nl
Fri Jul 11 10:42:53 CEST 2008

I want to make a menu, with menuitems in a bar and submenuitems in a bar
below that are showed when I do a mouseover. This is what I would use
GMENU_LAYERS for, but then the submenuitems always start below the
mainmenuitem they belong to. I want them to start below the first
mainmenuitem. When I put in relativeToTriggerItem=0, all the submenuitems
are positioned in the top left of the screen. I can't position them with top
and left as far as I know, because my website is centered.

Like this:

ONE  |  TWO  |  THREE  |  FOUR  |  FIVE
sub3a | sub3b | sub3c | sub3d

I've searched on the net, this list and the Dutch one, but I couldn't find a
solution.
Can anyone please help?

Thanks,
Barbara