[TYPO3] FE-extension development - howto?

Ca Phun Ung caphun at yelotofu.com
Thu Jul 10 18:18:40 CEST 2008

Marcus Biesioroff wrote:
> Yes of course, I know that kickstarter is only way to start and I don't want
> to resign from this... but it creates raw 'frame' for extension only,
> next step is to write own code - and it's a black magic for me (for
> now) ;)

Yes, I'm totally with you. That's where the tutorials I listed above and
looking through other peoples extensions come in... after installing the
kickstarter extension you could pick any extension, then go to edit via
the kickstarter wizard and it will show you the options that the
original author selected... Good luck!

Ca Phun Ung

Web: http://yelotofu.com