[TYPO3] FE-extension development - howto?

Marcus Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Thu Jul 10 17:41:23 CEST 2008

ellou' List!

  I'm quite advanced with standard TYPO and common extensions,
  however I need to create few simple extensions for frontend content
  editing (mainly in own tables but in tt_content or pages content too)

  I'm intermediate PHP programmer, so I belive that with
  documentation there should be not big problem, however, I'd like to
  ask you a question about extension's development methods in T3.

  Of course I know, that's lot of documents, and I know that I have
  to read them, however maybe you know some documents, that are
  really more helpful than other ;) please let me know.

  Other question is about FE libs - I know there's few of them, but I
  have no time and accurate knowledge to test them all... Is there
  any FE-Lib which is 'definitely-best in most common situations' ?
  (like in example kickstarter is best (only) ext to ext-building) or
  I rather should use few different libs in one work... Or maybe I
  shouldn't use any of them, but build extensions in standard way?

  What is your opinion... I'll be thankful for any comments, and
  especially for any  links to documentation for this matter...

--
greets,
 Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff