[TYPO3] Rgsmoothgallery thumbnail size

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Jul 10 12:39:58 CEST 2008

Hi Georg, hello world ;-)

rgsmoothgallery integrated into tt_news doesn't respect
plugin.tx_rgsmoothgallery.thumb[Width|Height] - right?
Is there any other way than changing it in GIFBUILDER and in
res/scripts/jd.gallery1010.js?

Furthermore I find it quite confusing that after integration in tt_news
(plugin.tt_news.rgsmoothgallery < plugin.tx_rgsmoothgallery_pi1) there are
no thumbs and no arrows.
I wondered for hours, why smoothgallery doesn't work with tt_news, but works
as normal content element - until I enabled these features. Maybe at least
arrows would be nice by default.

Nevertheless thank you for this great extension!

Steffen