[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register, adding a new datafield to form

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:24:50 CEST 2008

After some reading in the ext_tables.php file for my extension, I found out
it had to do with the use of addToAllTCAtypes()

Default line is this

t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes("fe_users","user_extendfeuser_district;;;;1-1-1");

But by adding the to extra parameters that are possible in this function (
http://doxygen.frozenkiwi.com/typo3/html/db/d23/classt3lib__extMgm.html#920549256e401789443c499b08158807
)

t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes("fe_users","user_extendfeuser_district;;;;1-1-1","","after:status");

(3. parameter being empty, and the forurth saying "after:status") i got my
field placed after the field "status". Fieldname of course based on the
filed name in the table mentioned as first parameter.

Thanks to Søren for letting me contacting him directly.

Regards

Søren