[TYPO3] Multidomain cooluri

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Jul 9 23:54:36 CEST 2008

> But it seems that I have to keep deleting/regenerating the links (&
> clearing the cache) each time my users create new pagetrees and
> domains , is there a way to regenerate the links of the users page tree
> each time there is a major change in the links or a new domain is
> inserted?

If you create pagetree and after that domain and between these 2 events
the links are generated, then you have a problem. You can set the reload
time to 0 which would generate the links everytime
(<checkforchangeevery>), but that's not that good for performance.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech