[TYPO3] Contagged

Jochen Rau j.rau at web.de
Wed Jul 9 23:21:32 CEST 2008

Hi Jeppe,

> And where in my TS setup should I put this?

> I can get a list of terms, but no terms are highlighted in my content
> elements.
>
> /Jeppe
>

> Tomas Mrozek skrev:
>>> tt_content.text.20.postUserFunc >
>>>
>>> What does that mean? To me it lokks like something is missing.
>>
>> Operator ">" removes the object.

If you don't use TemplaVoila, the parsing engine of contagged is invoked
by the following line in the static template you hopefully included
already ;-)

tt_content.text.20.postUserFunc = tx_contagged->main

If you want to use TemplaVoila this has to be deactivated by putting the
following line in your root template:

tt_content.text.20.postUserFunc >

To invoke the parsing engine using TemplaVoila you have to add a single
line in the xml code of your TemplaVoila DataStructure (as described in
the WIKI):

[...]
              10= RECORDS
              10.source.current=1
              10.tables = tt_content
this line->  10.stdWrap.postUserFunc = tx_contagged->main
              10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
[...]

I hope that works for you.

-- Jochen