[TYPO3] Permissions: 'Is root of website' enabled but not 'General Record Storage'

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jul 9 16:25:16 CEST 2008

Hi!

Elijah wrote:
> I'd like to allow 'Is root of website' from the page header for my users
> but it doesn't appear unless I put a check on 'General Record Storage
> page', it looks like the checkbox is included in the General record
> storage option.
>
> Is there a way to exclude *only* 'General Record Storage' from the
> permissions?

I don't think so... It can be possible only if you modify TCA types in extTables.php.

Are you sure you want to give this flag for changing? Changing it may cause bad effects on TYPO3 web site. It should be set only for the site root. Otherwise many things in TYPO3 will not work correctly.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/