[TYPO3] Making speaking URL of IndexedSearch words (with RealURL)

Terkild terkild at sideservice.dk
Wed Jul 9 13:58:21 CEST 2008

Hi

There must be a guide somewhere how to make IndexedSearch with speaking
URL's, but a couple of searches and alot of fiddling around in localconf
hasen't gotten me any further.

What i need is that RealURL makes the words (in tx_indexedsearch[sword])
into a part of the path, my current realURL config makes my pages like
www.domain.com/page/subpage/ so what i would like is to be able to do:
www.domain.com/search/my+search+words/ to get the indexedsearch results
for "my search words".

Found something here: http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/realurl/manual
but couldn't get it to work, when i put this:

      array(
        'type' => 'action',
        'index' => array(
          'search' => array(
            'type' => 'redirect',
            'url' =>
'index.php?id=4&tx_indexedsearch[sword]=###REMAIN_PATH###',
          ),
        ),
      ),

Into the 'preVars' array. But just screwed up the entire realURL config.

Hope you can help me out, thanks in advance!

Regards
Terkild