[TYPO3] user field in a flex form and includelibs

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Jul 9 13:36:46 CEST 2008

Looking at tt_news's flexform xml I see usage of userfunc, even though there
are no files included with includelibs (except for the core file). How come
they work? What ever example I see of includelibs and userfunc, it never
works.

How do you even debug if the call to the function was made? I see my file in
the object browser, I know it has been included, but it outputs nothing.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert