[TYPO3] user field in a flex form and includelibs

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Jul 9 11:09:38 CEST 2008

I want to create a user defined field, as shown here:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/4/2/#id4230585

here is part of my flexform xml for the field:

<selector2>
  <TCEforms>

<label>LLL:EXT:metri_menu_selector/pi1/locallang_flexform.xml:selection.selector</label>
    <config>
       <type>user</type>
       <userFunc>user_test->user_openSelectorWindow</userFunc>
    </config>
  </TCEforms>
</selector2>

And here is the includelibs from my template:
page.includeLibs.something = EXT:metri_menu_selector/class.user_test.php

When I go to edit an instance of my extension in the backend, I see the
label on the flex form but nothing else.

Here is the included file

class user_test {
	function user_openSelectorWindow($fieldInfo, $parentObj) {
	}
}

Anyone see what I have done wrong, or why it doens't work?

-----
--
Stephen Bungert